Plumbing Services in Eagle Mountain
Plumber in Eagle Mountain, UT
Looking for a plumber in Eagle Mountain? We can help! Sometimes, you need a plumbing problem fixed right away. At these times, you want to call a local plumber that you can depend on. We can handle any plumbing problem in Eagle Mountain, Utah, including water heater repair and installation. We provide free estimates and fair prices and will help you solve the problem your plumbing problem quickly and with a smile.
When you first call us, we will listen to your concerns with a kind and courteous ear. We will let you know what kind of repairs are needed, how long they will take, and provide a free estimate. This allows you to get a complete picture of the situation risk-free. Our commercial services can benefit projects for new construction, renovations, and remodels. We offer a wide array of services for residential properties as well. No matter your need for your property, you will find our pricing to be honest, fair, and affordable.Get Your Free Quote or Request an Appointment
Plumbing Services in Eagle Mountain
JBK Plumbers can handle almost any need with the following services:
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water can be very damaging to your home. This water is full of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, which can clog your pipes and cause water damage. If you notice soap or detergent that is not dissolving in water, it could be a sign of hard water. We can install a water softening system to prevent damage to your pipes and home.
- Toilet Repair: A problematic toilet can cause a lot of headaches in your home. Clogged and leaking toilets are signs of a problem that must be resolved right away, along with broken floor seals and toilets that are always running or not flushing properly. We will inspect your toilet and perform the necessary repairs quickly and efficiently so you can move on.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Dripping and leaking faucets are not only annoying, they also waste water and can indicate a part that needs to be replaced. We can service kitchen and bathroom sinks, bathtubs and showers, and water shut-off valves.
- Sewer Line Repair: Damage to your sewer line can be caused by corrosion, calcification of pipes, temperature changes, and damage from tree roots. We can perform traditional or trenchless repairs on pipes. If you notice gurgling noises, low water pressure, puddles of water, high water bills, a sewage smell, or the sound of running water when there shouldn’t be, you likely have a problem with your sewer line. Don’t wait to arrange repairs – this can become costly!
- Drain Cleaning: Clogged drains can cause water to become backed up and other problems. We can inspect drains for showers, bathtubs, and sinks, diagnose the problem, and provide solutions.
Eagle Mountain Water Heater Repair and Installation
Most homes contain a water heater, which enables you to take hot showers and wash your dishes. Problems with your water heater could be indicated by a rotten smell, water that appears rusty, or water that flows slowly leaks, or simply isn’t hot. We can service traditional, tankless, and solar water heaters. We can repair and replace heating elements, thermostats, burners, and anode rods. If your unit is beyond saving, we will remove it from your home and install a new unit, piping new gas lines to the unit and disposing of the old unit. Call JBK Plumbers today for a free estimate on your water heater repair, removal, or installation in Eagle Mountain, Utah.