24 Hour Emergency Plumber
24/7 Emergency Plumbing in Utah County
When a pipe bursts in your home or office, it can result in major damage and endless headaches. You need a plumbing company you can count on to get the job done fast. JBK Plumbing is the Utah County Burst Pipe repair specialist.Do not hesitate to call JBK Plumbing, I’ll respond to all Plumbing Emergencies, 24 Hours!
What Sort Of Emergency Plumbing Repairs Can We Do?
- Repair leaking or burst feed pipes
- Fix a leak from waste pipes
- Fix faulty toilet flushing mechanisms
- Repair leaking internal stop taps
- Ensure leaking tanks or cylinders are safe
- Unblock sinks, showers, baths, and basins
- Clean your drain(s)
- Clogged sinks: Your water has stopped completely.
- Clogged toilets: Try some DIY tips for unclogging the toilet, but if those don’t unclog your toilet then there is something
- much larger blocking the pipes. Call me for some tips.
- Clogged bathtubs and shower drains: Soap scum and hair are the most common reasons behind clogged showers.
- Leaky faucets and toilets: Leaky faucets and toilets and create rust to form and mold to grow.
- Leaking water heater: A leak can cause property damage. A leaky water heater valve is a common cause of this but if left unrepaired you could see a much bigger plumbing problem.
- Leaky washing machine hoses: mold and rust can be caused by leaking hoses.
- Broken water lines: Tree roots often can cause broken pipes which lead to soggy areas in the yard, dirty watery and low water pressure.
- Burst pipes: The freeze-thaw cycle that is common in Utah can cause pipes and hose bibs to burst. This problem could turn into a complete pipe replacement.
- No hot water: This is a water heater malfunction, electrical issue or plumbing leak. Sometimes it can be your utility company’s fault that you have no hot water.
- Sewer system backup: Sewer system backup cause drain clogs, especially in the basement floor drains and in the bathtubs and gurgling toilets, which give off bad sewage odors coming from the drains, and water pooling around the basement floor drain.
No Emergency or After Hour Surcharges 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing, Call 801-613-7379.
In a plumbing emergency, you’ll need to stop the flow of water quickly. To do this, you and each member of your family should know the location of the shutoff valve for every fixture and appliance, as well as the main shutoff valve for the house. This will help minimize the impact of your emergency as we come to the rescue!